“Enter as Strangers, Leave as Friends”
Since 1967, San Antonio Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates, P.A. has offered personalized oral surgery solutions and delivered exceptional results. Started by Dr. James M. Duncan, DDS in 1967, SAOMSA is a truly unique practice where all the surgeons combine their cumulative experience to provide the best outcome for patients.
We are proud to be a homegrown San Antonio practice. Our goal is to build continually upon the legacy left to us by Drs. Duncan and Westwood, the founders. They poured their hearts into offering superior care for patients, at a fair and reasonable cost, and we are resolved to continue that focus.
Dr. Mazock, Dr. Salazar, Dr. Coleman, and our team are skilled, friendly, and personable. We are dedicated to treating every person who walks through our doors with respect and compassion, as we would care for our family and friends.
Why Choose SAOMSA for Your Oral Surgery?
- Our doctors and staff truly care about you as an individual. We build relationships: taking time to learn what you desire and understand your concerns. You are important to us and we will always put your well-being, comfort, and goals at the forefront of all we do.
- We utilize advanced technologies, techniques, and materials for diagnostics and treatment, while never neglecting the essential human component of care. You are unique, with specific clinical and personal needs. We will design treatment to meet the whole of your situation, so you have the best experience and finish with ideal results.
- Each of us is committed to staying at the leading edge of advances in clinical care and customer service. We actively seek out and participate in rigorous continuing education in order to ensure we provide you with a diverse range of proven, effective services. Your care will be timely, efficient, affordable, and comfortable.
- We understand you have questions about oral surgery: What will happen? Why is it necessary? Will it hurt? What are my options? What will it cost? We promise to address all of these directly and transparently, as well as any other concerns you have. We want you to be an informed, engaged participant in the process.
- SAOMSA is family-friendly; we offer comprehensive oral surgery care to all ages and people from all walks of life. We are particularly proud of our service to the military community, including active duty and veterans, as well as their families.
Schedule an Appointment
The doctors and team at SAOMSA look forward to welcoming you to our family. We promise you will immediately know you’re amongst friends! Please contact our Pecan Valley or Medical Center offices in San Antonio, or our Castroville office, and schedule your appointment today!