Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 same-day teeth replacement. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
Using only four dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, we can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you’ve been looking for. Best of all, your dentures can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don’t have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You’ll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
Complete Oral Arch Rehabilitation (COAR)
COAR treatment uses unique techniques and materials developed by the trusted researchers at Nobel Biocare. For patients who are fully edentulous, COAR solves many of the problems these people face in restoring their smile with dental implants.
This approach uses four-to-six implant posts to support a full upper or lower denture. What sets this procedure apart is the unique positioning of the implants in order to provide strength and stability without bone grafts or other invasive procedures, making COAR a great choice even for patients who are in less-than-perfect health.
How It Works
Like traditional dental implants, the first step of the process is the surgical placement of implant posts. Rather than spacing the posts evenly across the jawline to support the denture, these types of implants are positioned into the front portion of the mouth, where the jawbone is naturally denser, which provides enough support to anchor a full arch of teeth.
Rather than placing the implant straight down, they are positioned at an angle to distribute the weight of the prosthetic evenly. Schedule a COAR implant consultation with the team at SAOMSA to find out more about this treatment option.