Using the most advanced technology is just as important as staying up to date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer images, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your oral surgery experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about our digital X-ray technology.
Digital CT Imaging
Digital CT imaging systems enables us to provide quick, comfortable, and effective imaging for the most precise diagnosis and treatment planning. Digital technology provides 3D data for:
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
Special features for patients include:
- One 20-second scan that provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort; patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Data that can be easily shared with patients and referring dentists so all parties stay informed
We are pleased to offer digital CT imaging for patients who receive oral surgery at our office. Come and see for yourself what it’s like to undergo a more advanced, patient-friendly experience.